Sunday 9 August 2015

Episode #1 :It all started. .

How old was i?

It was around the age of 20. Exactly that. It was my birthday. I woke up in the morning with a beaming smile like somehow i knew the day was gonna be so different.

Checked my phone, usual habit after waking up. You know how it is folks!

One leg peeping out of the blanket, one struggling inside somehow. Haywire hair going all around the pillow. all the curtains drawn. Yep! I love darkness around me, anyway gotta get out and meet Mr. Sun outside.

Lets call him Mr. C and I am Miss A.

I see a message flashing on the phone. Oh crap! I have to get ready to meet Mr. C. Jumping out of the tangled mess i head towards the bathroom.

In half an hour i am ready to leave my place. And as i am heading out i finally read the message i got in the morning.

*I am waiting for you at Dockbay road.*

It generally was the other way round. Me waiting out for him somewhere but today he really did surprise me.

My friend stayed at this place and i don't know why had he chosen that place out of all the places. I knew exactly where on Dockbay road was he waiting.

It took me 45 minutes to manage my way to him. As i see him, he comes near and hugs me tight.

"Happie B'day Miss A"

After being smothered nicely, i look up at him. Well he is around 6 feet 2 inches and i am 5 feet 6 inches(Now you get me, why i looked up?).

I am smiling like a little girl who just got her candy. He pecks me on my lips and says let's go.

We land up at Central Looks Place(CLP). It was a big shopping area and had eating joints around. We were pretty early there so we had limited choices to sit and talk.

He spotted the Sax Cafe. It was pleasant, cozy(that is if we got the seat we usually sat in) and dimly lit. As we were early we got our seats.

Sitting there for sometime hands in hands we looked at each other.

"You are looking so pretty A."

I blushed a little and kiss him. The staff was busy and who cared.

His pupils dilated as i could see a want spring up in his eyes. And thus started the eye to eye seduction game. Guys, it was the longest foreplay we had, touching each others necks and fully clothed body.

By the time we received our order, we were hot and high on desire to have each other.

We landed up in the cafes washroom, which luckily was Unisex.

(A/N: Lets not get to the little details, i will do another post about it sometime.)

After that we headed to The Junk. It was the liquor shop around. He bought some bottles and came back to me.

"C, I have never got drunk on road."

"So what? This will be one more first" (playing around in the washroom was the first one on that days tab).

I smiled at him and anyway it looked like fun. So we mixed alcohol and soft drink inside the soft drink bottle.

It was hot outside and he said very seriously

"Once we have this, heat will be the last thing we think about darling."

We kept roaming about  CLP while sipping on our ambrosia turn by turn. There were two circles there, inner and outer. We covered both in what 1..2.. wait i did not know about the time anymore.

By the time our bottle was finished, i was hit like wow. He on the other hand is pretty resistant, he was all senses and little hit.

He looked at me and i started giggling like hell. He was smiling at me.

We kept walking at times he saving me from bumping around into people walking around and at times just holding me close to him just to feel me.

I was blabbering things to him, usually which i say to him in bits and pieces. All was coming out like tsunami out of my mouth.

And damn was he enjoying?

It would be an understatement. He was ecstatic hearing me like that.

And in between he said "We should get you drunk like this more often."

I stilled in my path and glared him, slapped his back not caring who saw. And then again my mood changed.

"I want ice-cream!"

Just after saying it i ran towards the nearest parlor selling ice-cream. He was screaming behind me

"Wait A, you will fall."

Boy was he right? I fell down sitting on the pavement. He came and helped me up and i ran again and fell again. Finally after 2-3 falls i let him take me.

Standing between hundreds of people i yelled to him pointing at the ice-cream with my finger

"I want the heart ice-cream."

 He started laughing, not at all embarrassed by my little outburst of emotions(which by the way were out of control).

"Give her the heart shaped ice-cream please."

I smiled as i took the ice-cream and put it in my mouth.

Though i don't remember but Mr.C says i moaned while having it. I was in other world you know, so maybe.

He stole bites and licks from my ice-cream and once he saw little sticking to my mouth, he licked it. I was on fire but i had to be home.

We started from their to reach my home, he was gonna drop me nearby my house.

As we reached the point we had to part, he said

"Are you alright A? Do you need some time to sober up a bit."

"Who me? No, Mr.C . But i want to stay with you."

He kissed me with passion and i was melting in his arms.

"We will meet soon. OK?"

Nodding my head, still a bit dazed i headed home.


| I have made up the names of the place to maintain anonymity. And yes, i remembered some stupid parts and some Mr.C told me. So this is how i wrote it to my best. Hope you will like to meet Mr.C and Miss A a bit more. Do drop me some drunk-love so that i know you read.|





4 comments:

  1. nice start
    what next
    waiting for next
    heart ice cream nice one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @SM
      Thanks so much to be the first one out here. And persuasion to go on is what i just needed :)
      would publish the next soon.

      Take care!

      Delete
  2. Waiting for next...It reminds me the style of Françoise Sagan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Viera :)

      Will update soon!

      Delete